Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sleepless night

Ive been sleepless again, Slept just two hours last night I started to sleep at 9 pm and woked at 11 pm damn, sleeping is so freakin hard for me these days, a friend of mine told me to take advantage of it because all the creativity smothers your every inch when your a creative type of person. So for the first time i took advantage of it, I learned to play 4 new songs with my guitar and I really wrote something dramatic and emotional, I dont know how but these words just pops out in my head but somehow it relates to what really i dreamed about some time last year.

Here's the story:

I dreamed, of a girl that completes everything that’s meant to be completed, she stares she laughs she cries, but of all the similarities to other human beings there is a difference she was special, when I saw her she was sad and crying, she felt alone never even knowing who would she lean on, confused with the words others have spoken she was searching, also searching for that light of hope that might give her courage to stand up in darkness. I watched as I continue dreaming, she was different totally different amongst others. I wanted to talk to her, I wanted to feel her hands caressing mine, I wanted to feel what its like to hold a hand that’s just like mine. soft creative and sensitive, she gazed thru the darkness with her white pale skin getting drenched with water, all of a sudden I knew that it was raining in the darkness, I watched as she fell down again crying begging for someone to caress her, help her stand up and keep her warm, I watched as my heart was crushed slowly with what im seeing, I wanted to help, I wanted to make her feel how much I care for her, how much I wanted to know that there is someone who cares, and yet drops of water fell thru my cheeks. But the wall of insecurities constricted me, the ropes of imperfections tied me up I can’t move, I can’t help her for now I am weak for I am imperfect. But thoughts rushed in my head, I realized that I should never even miss a single moment in my life without a single stoned unturned I realized that these were all trials I should conquer, enemies I should defeat, and yet I stood up and the trials faded away like dust on the winds it faded, I ran fast, close to where she is and she shouted, calling for help I caressed her and she saw me suddenly she smiled without hatred and pride I held her in my arms wiped her tears while whispering in her ears “you were never alone and you never will be”..


I was at my bed with the darkness with me, and the hot coffee keeping the heat up on my body while the cold night rushes thru my veins.

So i guess that proves that creativity spills out when I can't sleep at night, and I often think im crazy and shit, but now i know that im not alone :D..

No comments:

Post a Comment