Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A darn darn day!

I was preparing, reviewing my notes for the special exam i was about to take today at 3 pm, I grabbed my bag went to my room closed it and started reading, and boy o boy its just to boring when you can't understand the thing your reading. I was frustrated but have no choice, even if im so sure that those lectures are useless at my field and my career i have no freakin choice but to learn it! damn, and they even call it free elective wtf, marketing at its best..

So i went out go to school, and when I got there I was searching for the prof but i can't find her, I looked at every floors damn never a single site, I was frustrated Very darn frustrated!my time was freakin wasted damn!!..So i went home but stopped by at robinsons supermarket to buy new foods to taste and post at my foodblog, I have the funds so I bought some stuff's..I even took a picture at the supermarket :


I bought something new choco filipino, it costs 10 bucks and now im enjoying it :D I just drank 2 glasses this night, full creamy cocoa goodness.

I studied wordpress development again..

I communicated with her again..And yet my day has been completed..

No comments:

Post a Comment