Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Reminscing some memories


I then again looked at old memories of images of some of my dear friends, then I again noticed this image of my older bands. We focused on post hardcore that time, so much that we could not even respect any other music genre's. Im their lead vocalist, I am obliged to sing high notes and hardcore screams at the same time! WTF! it seriously is stressfull at first because i don't know how the hell am i going to execute it properly! I even damaged my voice!.

But so far after months of practicing and googling things up I then was able to do it properly, I now have proper respect to screamers and hardcore vocalists! because ive experienced the worse when it comes to screaming and singing! I almost lost my voice because of wrong screaming execution!. Screaming also has its own specific side, its not just sreaming your ass out of the crowd , it also has different executions different vocal ranges and vocal tones and i am telling you right now not anybody can do screaming only the ones with the courage and heart to do it with a mic and in front of many people. Much respect to all screamers out there!

Our back then was playing underground music, post hardcore and mellow, We were so very young and stupid back that time but we had so much fun as we could have :D I missed those days but surely the accomplishments and memories was enough for us to move on :D

No comments:

Post a Comment