Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun and stressful day again at school

Im happy to have slept at 10 pm last night, I woked up at 7 am My parents were annoyed because I snored again, maybe because of the stresstabs I drink daily when I go outside it really helped me battle my anxiety and panic attacks and it relieves the stress. So again I went to school wearing my non rugged skinny jeans and my blue t-shirt Quite a fun regular day for me. I pity the professor i have at school because she really has a hard time explaining and teaching us the lesson plan she has, I don't know if she's really loaded or not but she sure is pitiful to look at and it feels so darn awkward,but hey she really tried hard so I give a round of applause to her :D.

I ate a lot today, Darn a lot, seriously A hell lot!! I ate at breakfast, I ate carbonara, Empanada, and strawberry shake at lunch with matching cornetto ice cream WTF!!,At night I ate kalabasa and chicken with ginataang halo-halo for dessert, the reason? I want to gain that chubby face again but with a slimfit body but seriously Im getting fat again..Im at 157 last time no im at 160 again hehe,but still that 180lb - 160lb loss is a big thing for me :D..

Ive had fun today at the cisco laboratory at the campus, It was really cold and fun because the internet was available. My best bro luigi and I were Freakin laughing and having fun while solving the machine sql problems our teacher told us to do It was epic!.

After that we went down to grab some snacks at the cafeteria but first we went to the deans office and I saw here again..she blew me away again as usual..I looked closely to her eyes..we greeted each other and then she held my t-shirt saying, I really want your t shirt..I replied ah ok so when do you want me to give it?..She laughs I laughed too..Afterwards I was on my way to the stairs down the hall with luigi and then I noticed her..she was staring at me straight..I was like Wat the hell!!With all the people wat was that for?I stared away immediately i might fall to the ground..

Im happy I got my payment from the project I made for a website my company was making for, It was two draft layout I made from scratch heres a sample:




 Mam irish was shocked I was slim already and I looked much better daw hehe what a happy day :D..

No comments:

Post a Comment