Thursday, July 22, 2010

Persona 3 took my heart


Damn ive been busy lately doing un organized stuff's and im really pissed of because my laptops got busted! damn!! ive been really reckless, I always carry that laptop with my hands! but when i decided to loosen the strap and carry it with my shoulders when i got to school during the recruitment day, all hell breaks loose and damn when i opened and booted the thing up it justs restarts and boot up again without reaching the loading screen of the operating system. Ive asked a couple of my friends about it and they all say the same thing, its either the mobo's bios or cmos is busted or its a corrupted operating system, its a really tough encounter for me cause the laptop is very outdated, in short terms its old, and its parts are really quite rare these days so its a big burden for me, I just hope that the problem is on the operating system, But i guess it is because i tried to boot a cd on it and it did! but the bad thing is the combo drive is busted too, and its an sbw 242 combo drive, I just hope those pc shops can reformat my laptop I badly need it for my thesis!

Well enough about ruined laptops  now that its busted I have more time playing with my psp again! and guess what more as in more time! Ive watched a preview of persona 3 on the psp, a game which i found really damn boring when i saw it first on the persona 2 version, but when i saw the 3rd installment i was damn surprised! the game is so very original and creativity just over flows over it! Ive played it for a couple of hours and guess what?im again hooked on an rpg game that is well deserved playing, the timeline is epic the characters is epic the persona is awesome and the story is very original! Im addicted to it and guys before you try to play the game make sure you have a lot of time for it its worth the play :D

No comments:

Post a Comment