Saturday, July 10, 2010

Freshmen day

Freshmen day! A day where freshies gather around and have fun!. It was a nice cloudy day on freshmen day, the people are preparing for the performances and my organization CITES is getting ready to help and give our support to the faculty and staff, at first I was wondering whether we will take part at freshmen day because we are not being provided with any information at all but luckily ive talked to mam ria about it and she said the faculty needs some people to assist them today so we've decided to go and help.



Ive went to school at 11 am and they were all waiting for me, I weared the council school organization t shirt for them to recognize who I am.So before we went over to the venue we decided to eat at the cafeteria on our campus, Damn I again ordered my favorite strawberry shake and enjoyed it while eating tapsilog as the the main dish.

So we went to the venue which was a basketball court, we went inside and then a professor blocked me and took noticed of me as a freshmen! all i can say is WTF! that new irritating face really pissed me off! I told her that we were a school organization and we were CITES but she did not even gave a damn!!the only thing she see's that we were CSO officers maybe because she was new at the campus thats why she didn't knew but so far im pissed off!.



So the freshmen event started and it was all the same theme same activities, the only different thing is the block section has their own specified color t shirt which was actually quite nice in my opinion but fairly enough the t-shirt design looks so freakin FUGLY..No offense to the t-shirt makes but please can you squeeze some more creative juices? Damn designers these days are really getting underpaid..tsk tsk..well people thats what you get with underpaid work..underpaid creativity.

We were searching for some new fresh chick faces and sadly, we only saw one which stands out amongst other girls out there, she was tall white and her face was smooth white and creamy Lols! much like a japanese chick to me though but with more of a filipina looks. But it didn't gave me goosebumps though. Well things turn out quite well even though there are only a few of us who participated but so far job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment