Monday, July 5, 2010

I called again

I admit despite being the fact that my heart really beats for somebody else..I missed her, The simple non-complicated Probinsyana who has only one name revolving in her heart and i am lucky that its my name. O yes she do loves me and i mean a hell of a lot, and they say im lucky to have a girl like that in my life, a girl who would give everything for me, be loyal and faithful all the time, caress me when I am sad, make me smile when Im so frustrated, stays with me thru thick and thin, saves me when im in trouble.. but yet something is still missing, a big thing that i see from this other person a thing that makes a puzzle board complete, and I think its the very strong chemistry we have for each other. a mutual bond that we share together, sharing thoughts and experiences until dawn breaks loose, inspiring each other thru each others works, inspiring and telling each other what really is the meaning of life,its pretty rare to meet somebody like that and now im chocked slowley to drown and now im scared to lose her that girl with sweet smiles and beauty and an unbelievable personality.. later then I realized that imperfections are everywhere and im also one of them, but sometimes I wish that I had them both combined so that everything will be perfect.but everything is, its imperfection that makes one perfect...

The call was a short 20 min mark, but every second, every laughter every minute, she cherished it.. and she loved me again more and more..

I am happy..but that chemistry still haunts my soul because it changed my whole life in a moment..

No comments:

Post a Comment