Monday, January 3, 2011

tagaytay adventures part 2


"this is how The GODS render some serious graphics lols" 

I knew there was going to be a part 2 and now it is happening!, it all first started when i planned out and made a tag msg using facebook which i often do to make and create gimmicks for the barkada, it took some time,plans suggestions and schedules and after a long msg conversation we decided to go out to luigi's house to chill for the night and off to tagaytay again afterwards. After my final interview I went straight to luigi's place at about 3 pm and waited for the others to arrive, after a short 3 freakin hours! yes 3 freakin hours! mark arrives, well im no waiting person and I definitely hate waiting for people, luckily theres so much food on luigi's kitchen for me to dig in and chow on to lessen the waiting sadness and the stress.


" drinking has never been this fun for us lols"

So again about an hour passed by then the two arrived and we decided to go out to the store to buy some beer and snacks. We were yet again socializing and having a fun time that night O your lord! i just love getting drunk! I know it kinda sounds bad for me because my parents don't even wanted me drink but i have some valid reasons almost all of them are so far positive, one reason is because people tend to do things they don't get to do regularly, some people laugh and laugh while drunk, others gets emotional, and some gets a huge boost in confidence, well I myself gets to relax, laugh, and at the same time get a heck of a boost in my confidence and self esteem levels and yet i still not yet to know the reason why? hmmm maybe ill google it later :D..


after some long hours of drinking, socializing, and laughing i decided to take a nap for about 2 hours so i could just get a bit of energy before proceeding to our planned destination. Darwin went to sleep first due thru the effects of the beer while chowing up on some high monosodium glutamate snack, and yes it really puts up the kick when you eat those kind of chips while drinking, and hell yeah I got kicked too LOWLS. When the clock struck 4 am uigi woke me up cause its time to go, the gang prepped up yet again I borrowed a jacket from luigi cause its totally cold at the place, so we went out started waiting for a jeep me and darwin saw a bright star which we know is a planet and kept making jokes out of it one joke was " O shit its nibiru and its gonna destroy us all so pray to your GODS niggers its payback time! hahahaha!" its early in the morning and we looked like some bunch of drunk retards on the road laughing! well thats what you get from friendship, having fun till the morning shines.


" What the heck are you doing dar? hahahaha "

We arrived at the very moment at 5 am on tagaytay, it was cold and wintery and smoke comes out when im breathing, we stopped by at 7 eleven to stir up some noodles for us to dig in good thing dar didn't forget to bring his camera for some good old picture taking. Afterwards we went to one of our favorite places to watch the sun shine on our faces, its at starbucks at the back of the place close to kontiki bar and also near the ocean. In the very first moment I was like " Holy Shissssscabob!" I never saw something like that before, the ocean the clouds and the scenery is totally taking my breath away! it looks more of like a painting but a real one! I laughed when darwin said " God is currently rendering graphics" that made my lung spill some laughter out of its air tubes lols!.


" the shot thats on my portfolio now "

We took some photos, had fun and waited until 8 am for starbucks to open so we could get some coffee and some frap for us to drink while enjoying the moment. When the cafe finally opened up I was excited to finally try a frap in while amidst the early cold morning breeze, upon ordering a 170 peso frappucino drink I remembered one of my favorite youtube comedians cigga's or Dcigs you can check out his channel here http://www.youtube.com/user/dcigs on his black man angry at starbucks video which frankly made me laugh so hard I've even repeated it for about 10 times and it still made me laugh so go try and check it out and i promise you won't be disappointed and you will also laugh as hard as I did.


"yep thats starbucks and its 6 am in the morning"

When we were on the cafe' we saw different human races come across our way, some of them are gay pinoys, some are americans, others are french, and some others are just Filipinos' but the one thing that pisses me off is the fat pinoy guy showing off his gadgets while drinking a  cup of coffee, I mean WTF is your point showing your dslr camera and your laptop and your phone unpacking it all and puttingt it on the table if ur not even using it?! and then after drinking all the coffee he packs it up and goes away owwww your lord.... What the hell is wrong with these fat no life mofo's?! well i know they have income and the money to buy stuff but seriously why the hell do that? whats the point? do they even think that some hot chick will love them because of that? do they even think they'll get laid because of that? well for me HELL NO! they'll get laid because of their paid sex and gold diggin bitches that knows they'll blow up in just a minute! easy money ayt?!!! thats how! those no life mofo's pisses me off bigtime!.


" thats a 120 cup of coffee and a 170 bucks of mochachocafocolatte whatever you may call it! "

After all those weird stuff happening, we decided to go home, ive enjoyed my stay at the cafe' and the frap was very delicious, but for a 170 peso frap its still to expensive for the regular pinoy ("and did you even know that the average pinoy daily buys food worth 150 pesos for three meals per day?  well some poor pinoy even uses just up to a hundred peso for the whole day for food") well now you know that its totally expensive at starbucks for a regular pinoy. So far ive enjoyed part 2 of our stay at tagaytay, its a beautiful place with a lot of good restaurants and cafe's to stay and socialize on and its by far one of my favorite locations in luzon.


" One more stolen shot and were good to go :D "

4 comments:

  1. Like! Ay wala palang like dito hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha hindi ko nakita ung fat showy mojo nasa likod ba namin un?.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha d mo napansin shie lols!, oo dar alang like shet pero alam ko merong widget na ganun eh haha,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Health Benefits of Beer: 15 Interesting Facts About Beer. It is proven that there are a lot of health benefits of beer. Moderate drinking of beer prevents heart diseases, boosts mental health, detoxes the body, and more.

    ReplyDelete