Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Project days

Ive been currently busy or a while or should i say occupied by some projects lately, and that often made me feel productive as ever, although it stresses me a lot and i get to sit a lot on the chair for hours on the day and night well i can't deny it, i need money, money is quite important in my day to day gimmicks and activities and despite the fact that im a graduate student now well that shows how badly i want to be productive these days. First project i got was a header and pilot advertisement slider design on ms. Sharon Cullens new upcoming and updated website, ive designed 5 of it, and its very well appreciated by the client, heres some sample:


The color scheme the images and the texts match up to what i expected it to be, it looked nice and great to look at, i've also enhanced the image of sharon for it to stand out on the background, adjusted some o the colors and added typography into it to turn it into an advertisement slider which practically promote sharons profession, i got paid for almost a hundred dollars for it yay! thats hours well spent! thanks to my very sweet and charming adviser and mentor Ms. Irish Racelis for you can check her blog here: http://miss-honeul.net/

Im happy to have projects flowing this holiday season, now i have the money to buy stuff for me again this christmas and i won't have to beg my mom for it! yeah!, next project i did was the whole new furbish up mockdraft website, they want the whole website updated via their requests not based on my own idea so i have to come up with ideas which has non changeable instructions upon which i should not violate,  otherwise im dead! hehe, this took me a half a day of my lifetime to create, conceptualize all the possible stuff on it eg: the fonts the typography etc etc, and choose the color scheme. but so far ive now created two pilot pages, ones on the top and the 2nd layout is on below:



For the second layout i chose a black scheme, which is not totally black but is actually a gradient made from black colors, and added up some white transparency thingy to it to spice it up a bit, changed the font to calibri and added up some minor changes, which took me again hours of conceptualize and creative thinking., and for me the second design mainly is my pick for the design and luckily they also liked it. but the pages are not finished yet, i still have some pages to create today and im going to finish it later tonight. I just hope the clients will like it. what a very productive season.

No comments:

Post a Comment