Friday, November 26, 2010

tired but very happy and productive


Another day another productive moment the days are getting close and our time again to shine is coming! and im having a lot of fun these days, even though i skipped some meals for the day and even though its stressful and tiring in myself and in my perception being productive, learning to be responsible and getting to know and making new friends with other people makes me the person i am right now, it makes me complete, it makes me feel that im worth it, and it makes me see a glimpse the bright future i will have for tommorow. When i joined cites i found out that helping other people is what i do like the most, and of course while having fun too and cherishing the memories. so far i have completed the registrations and the setups and plans for this upcoming foundation week at ama for 2010 the tournament will continue the exhibit will flourish and the seminar will show amaers that cites aint just another mediocre organization, its an organization to make people happy to make unforgettable memories and an organization of very talented people with a lot of humour and potential..

No comments:

Post a Comment